Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hans Reip <sp...@googlemail.com> on 2007/06/14 10:22:16 UTC

[Trinidad] RenderingContext Error when STATE_SAVING_METHODis "client"

Hi,

I am trying to use trinidad together with other tomahawk and SUN RI
components. The view technology is JSP. So I followed the instructions for
installing trinidad from the myFaces page. Some JSP work but others don't.

I get the following message after I submit the form :

### backing-bean method -> start ###
14.06.2007 10:10:00 com.test.twa.reuse.logging.PerformanceLogAdviceAOP
invoke
INFO: ***** Running time of method
[com.test.twa.business.coffeeservice.IConsumerService.getConsumerData] is: 0
ms
## return string is: editConsumer ##
14.06.2007 10:10:00 org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.RenderingContext
attach
WARNUNG: Trying to attach RenderingContext to a thread that already had one.
14.06.2007 10:10:00 com.test.twa.reuse.logging.PerformanceLogAdviceAOP
invoke
INFO: ***** Running time of method
[com.test.twa.business.coffeeservice.IConsumerService.getConsumerOverview]
is: 0 ms

I get this message many times until a StackOverflowError occurs:

FATAL: Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
java.lang.StackOverflowError
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.doGetSession(Request.java:2190)
	at org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.getSession(Request.java:2031)
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.RequestFacade.getSession(RequestFacade.java:832)

Why does this error occur only at some JSPs, and why only when the
STATE_SAVING_METHOD is "client"?

By the way: if the STATE_SAVING_METHOD is "server" it works so far, but
there still is the following warning:
14.06.2007 09:59:30
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit
encodeFinally
WARNING: No AdfRenderingContext available
What does ths warning mean?

Thanks in advance
Hans

Re: [Trinidad] RenderingContext Error when STATE_SAVING_METHODis "client"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
mmm,

looks ok

the resource servlet is for serving resources ;-)
like Skinning CSS and JS

-M

Posted by Hans Reip <sp...@googlemail.com>.
Yes, I configured the filter:

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hans Reip <sp...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
AdfRenderingContext

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
org.apache.myfaces.adf is "old"

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad should be the new namespace

=> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CLIENT_STATE_METHOD

-M

Posted by Stéphane Poirier <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.