Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by ge...@oio.de on 2004/07/22 08:33:51 UTC

[status] Windows 2000 - Build for project incubator-geronimo build.31 Build Successful

Build successful. The build results are only sent in case of build failures.

Build at 		: 22.07.2004
OperatingSystem	: Windows 2000
Java Version 	: Sun JDK 1.4.2-b28, mixed mode
Maven Version 	: v. 1.0-rc3

Build participants:
-------------------
djencks
gdamour
jboynes

Modifications:
--------------

FileName: Configuration.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config
Revision: 1.28
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: RecoveryImpl.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: ConfigurationInfo.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config
Revision: 1.2
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: RemoteDeployer.java
FolderName: modules/deployment/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: jboynes
EmailAddress: null
Comment: fix license text

FileName: EARContextTest.java
FolderName: modules/j2ee/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/j2ee/deployment
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: TransactionImpl.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: ConfigurationModuleType.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config
Revision: 1.1
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: XATransactionTester.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: ListDeployments.java
FolderName: modules/core/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/console/cli/controller
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: getAvailableModules returns null if no module exist.

FileName: ConfigurationManagerImpl.java
FolderName: modules/kernel/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/kernel/config
Revision: 1.11
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: RAR_1_5ConfigBuilderTest.java
FolderName: modules/connector/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/connector/deployment
Revision: 1.16
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: MockLog.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.3
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: JMXDeploymentManager.java
FolderName: modules/deployment/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/plugin/jmx
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Filters by ModuleType the returned configurations.

FileName: RAR_1_0ConfigBuilderTest.java
FolderName: modules/connector/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/connector/deployment
Revision: 1.11
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: AbstractLogTest.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/test/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/log
Revision: 1.7
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: UnrecoverableLog.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/log
Revision: 1.7
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: EARContext.java
FolderName: modules/j2ee/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/j2ee/deployment
Revision: 1.7
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: Recovery.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.5
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: DeploymentContext.java
FolderName: modules/deployment/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment
Revision: 1.14
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: ProtocolStack.java
FolderName: modules/network/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/network/protocol
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Gets rid of a non required cast.

FileName: HOWLLog.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/log
Revision: 1.6
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: EARConfigBuilder.java
FolderName: modules/j2ee/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/j2ee/deployment
Revision: 1.14
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: ServiceConfigBuilder.java
FolderName: modules/deployment/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/deployment/service
Revision: 1.16
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Adds a new attribute to Configuration defining its type (WAR, RAR et cetera). This is used to query the
configurations defined by a server by providing a type.

FileName: TransactionLog.java
FolderName: modules/transaction/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager
Revision: 1.8
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

FileName: ControlServerProtocolStack.java
FolderName: modules/network/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/network/protocol/control
Revision: 1.4
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: gdamour
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Resets the bootstrap chef when a ControlServerProtocol is popped.

FileName: JDBCLog.java
FolderName: modules/connector/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/connector/outbound/transactionlog
Revision: 1.9
Last Modified: 2004/07/22 00:00:00
UserName: djencks
EmailAddress: null
Comment: Let the transactionlog supply a key that we feed back on commit/rollback.  Used by HOWL to track which parts of the log may be discarded

---
In case of questions please contact geronimo-builds@oio.de
http://www.oio.de