Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sanjeev Batta <sa...@mercatorsystems.com> on 2001/03/06 18:59:53 UTC

Apache-SOAP

I am trying to soap working with tomcat. It looks fine but when test the
sample that comes with it, it errors out.

This test assumes a server URL of
http://localhost:8080/soap/server/rpcrouter
Deploying the calcuator service...
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
.
Verify that its there
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
.

Anyone have idea what is going on.

Thanks
Sanjeev

Re: Apache-SOAP

Posted by Peter Glynn <gl...@tcd.ie>.
Have you deployed the service using the deployment tool? Check out this
site! Very good article.
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-peer2/?dwzone=ws

Re: Apache-SOAP

Posted by Peter Glynn <gl...@tcd.ie>.