Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by gdeconto <ge...@topproducer.com> on 2010/02/04 01:43:33 UTC

need help with feb 3/2010 trunk and solr-236

I got latest trunk (feb3/2010) using svn and applied solr-236.

did an "ant clean" and it seems to build fine with no errors or warnings.

however, when I start solr I get an error (here is a snippet):

SEVERE: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class
'org.apache.so
lr.handler.component.CollapseComponent'
        at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.findClass(SolrResourceLoader.
java:373)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInstance(SolrCore.java:422)
        at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.createInitInstance(SolrCore.java:444)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1499)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1493)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.initPlugins(SolrCore.java:1526)
        at
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.loadSearchComponents(SolrCore.java:824)

I can see CollapseComponent.class in apache-solr-1.5-dev.war inside
apache-solr-core-1.5-dev.jar\org\apache\solr\handler\component, so it seems
to be finding and building the java file ok.

any ideas?

Re: need help with feb 3/2010 trunk and solr-236

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
gdeconto wrote:
> I got latest trunk (feb3/2010) using svn and applied solr-236.

I tried the latest patch with Solr trunk yesterday, no problems there.

> did an "ant clean" and it seems to build fine with no errors or warnings.

Did you ant example? I think ant clean will delete everything...

Koji

--
http://www.rondhuit.com/en/