Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jacky <hy...@163.com> on 2007/03/30 13:43:55 UTC

help!svn import failure

server:apache+subversion 1.4.3server OS:windows xp sp2client OS:suse 10.2  i import a project (about 50000 files include linux kernel files) into svn server  , when finish adding and begin to commit ,i get a error: svn: Can't open file 'F:\txcpyjyb\ADSL_SVN\svnReps\test\db\transactions\0-1.txn\node._kvw.0' i am a newer , and i don't know what the problem is.if i only import linux kernel files , everything goes well.

Re:Re: help!svn import failure

Posted by Jacky <hy...@163.com>.

> i import a project (about 50000 files include linux kernel files) into svn > server , when finish adding and begin to commit ,i get a error: > > svn: Can't open file > ......\test\db\transactions\0-1.txn\node._kvw.0 > > i am a newer , and i don't know what the problem is. > if i only import linux kernel files , everything goes well. Would be good to know, 1. what you meant by "only import linux kernel files" ? 2. what is the version of Apache used ? 3. How you did the import (command line or special utilities) ? /Ram
1. what you meant by "only import linux kernel files" ?    I ceate a new folder which contain linux kernel, and import it to svn server
2. what is the version of Apache used ?   The version of Apache is 2.0.59
3. How you did the import (command line or special utilities) ?   I used command line to import.-Jacky

Re: help!svn import failure

Posted by Ramanathan Muthaiah <ru...@gmail.com>.