Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/27 21:02:24 UTC

[VOTE] (2nd try) geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec 1.0

Hi,
The difference from the previous vote is that the legal files in the
source archive are not the plain vanilla ones and match those in the
binary artifacts.

Thanks to Kevan for noticiing the problem

Scout is upgrading their maven build and wants to use our spec jars,
and we need to get several released for 2.2.  The one scout needs now
is jaxb 2.1.

We've run the jaxb 2.1 tck on it and it works.

This is the first release of this spec jar from geronimo.

I'm having a bit of trouble promoting the uploads in apache nexus so
for now I put them on people.apache.org: when I figure out how to
promote them I'll post an updated location.

Staging site for artifacts:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/geronimo-staging-029/

Staging site for stie:
http://people.apache.org/~djencks/staging-site/maven/specs/geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec/1.0/

Voting will remain open for 72 hours.

many thanks
david jencks

Re: [VOTE] (2nd try) geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec 1.0

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1

Donald

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
My +1
david jencks

[Passed] [VOTE] (2nd try) geronimo-jaxb_2.1_spec 1.0

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
The vote passes with 4 PMC +1s and no other votes.

I'll promote it and start updating dependencies...

many thanks
david jencks

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Here's my +1.