Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/29 16:02:15 UTC

New Wicket friend: Apache Fortress

Did anybody use this project? It's part of Apache Directory project and
uses Wicket for its web module.

Re: New Wicket friend: Apache Fortress

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Added an entry to the new Git based wicket-site.
It will be deployed with https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9559

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov