Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tim Koop <ti...@timkoop.com> on 2010/11/11 16:11:11 UTC

pageAttached and onActivate

I'm trying to populate the values for a form based on the context
parameter passed in.  I'm getting the context with onActivate(String
id), but where do I set the form values?  Usually I do it in
pageAttached, but pageAttached gets called before onActivate.  Do I
initialize my form variables in onActivate?

Thanks.

--
Tim Koop
tim@timkoop.com <ma...@timkoop.com>

Re: pageAttached and onActivate

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:11:11 -0200, Tim Koop <ti...@timkoop.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to populate the values for a form based on the context
> parameter passed in.  I'm getting the context with onActivate(String
> id), but where do I set the form values?  Usually I do it in
> pageAttached, but pageAttached gets called before onActivate.  Do I
> initialize my form variables in onActivate?

Take a look at the prepare events of the Form component or use
onActivate().

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor