Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Brekke, Jeff" <Je...@qg.com> on 2002/01/24 20:42:26 UTC

Application Testing ( Was: RE: Cactus (Was:Re: RunData & Security Changes) )

FYI: I've moved this reply to the turbine-user list.

We've started some documentation for testing of applications developed with
the Turbine family of frameworks.  It is far from complete and is starting
out as a place to list some best practices for testing with regards to
Turbine applications.

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/tdk/application-testing.html

The Turbine 3 CVS repository has run-time tests integrated into the build
using cactus.  Now that  the t3 integration tests are working, I'm planning
to write up an addition to the above site outlining how to integrate cactus
with a Turbine application for testing.  Any comments or additions are
welcome!

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com