Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Jonathan Bergh <be...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/07 14:42:41 UTC

bug reporting for 11.3

Hi all,

many thanks for all the hard work on the latest version of Netbeans - its
really awesome. the built in gradle support is fantastic and all the other
bells and whistles are too.

if there are some apparent bugs to report - do you want us to do this in
Netbeans JIRA, or how would you prefer we go about this?

again, many thanks for all your hard work,
regards
jonathan

Re: bug reporting for 11.3

Posted by Jonathan Bergh <be...@gmail.com>.
OK will do, thanks for that.

Re: No /src/main/resources generated

Posted by Chris Olsen <co...@mchsi.com>.
Geertjan --

   Ah!  That was helpful.  I have not yet solved the problem but this gives me a new lead.

   -- Chris

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Re: bug reporting for 11.3