Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com> on 2012/04/29 17:06:25 UTC

aggregate modules with asf-svnpubsub-plugin

Hi,

I am trying the asf-svnpubsub-plugin 1.0-SNAPSHOT with a multimodule
project, and it checkouts the whole pubScmUrl in each submodule, which
takes time and is not useful for me (I only need to generate and publish
on the top module).

Is this the expected behavior?
I searched the result of -help but didn't find a configuration for this,
instead, I read "...here that an entire directory in svn is dedicated to
the publication process for this project. In the aggregate case, this is
going to take some doing."

Thx,

Re: aggregate modules with asf-svnpubsub-plugin

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
In the meantime, I just realize asf-svnpubsub-plugin has moved to
maven-site-scm-publish-plugin

I had a first issue after mvn asf-svnpubsub-plugin:perform
-Dsvnpubsub.skipCheckin=true : All have have been removed from SVN
because I didn't call mvn site between the clean and the perform.

I reinvoked restarted everything (mvn asf-svnpubsub-plugin:clean mvan
site mvn asf-svnpubsub-plugin:perform), but the resulting site but
lacking the skin (or at least resources of the skin).

I finally recommitted everything manually.

Thx,
Eric

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
On 04/30/2012 03:05 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:

>> Is this the expected behavior?
>> I searched the result of -help but didn't find a configuration for this,
>> instead, I read "...here that an entire directory in svn is dedicated to the
>> publication process for this project. In the aggregate case, this is going
>> to take some doing."
>
> I haven't worked out the multi-module cases entirely.

Thx for the precision Benson.
Eric

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.