Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Cédric Damioli <cd...@apache.org> on 2013/04/02 20:56:08 UTC

Updating main Cocoon site

Hello,

I've updated some details about me and my company on [1] and was trying
to update the site accordingly.
But when using "mvn site:site", the generated HTML files does not match
exactly the current site files : the menu with project info/summary/...
is not the same.
I'm wondering why. Do someone have an idea ? Is my command wrong ?
I've not committed anything yet as I don't want to break the Cocoon site.

Best regards,
Cédric

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-main-site

--
Cédric Damioli
Ametys CMS

Re: Updating main Cocoon site

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 02/04/2013 20:56, Cédric Damioli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've updated some details about me and my company on [1] and was
> trying to update the site accordingly.
> But when using "mvn site:site", the generated HTML files does not
> match exactly the current site files : the menu with project
> info/summary/... is not the same.
> I'm wondering why. Do someone have an idea ? Is my command wrong ?

Here you go: http://cocoon.apache.org/1256_1_1.html

Best regards.

> I've not committed anything yet as I don't want to break the Cocoon site.
>
> Best regards,
> Cédric
>
> [1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/site/cocoon-main-site

--