Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by AmyJacksonKatrina <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/22 05:24:20 UTC

To match group in regex using uima java sdk

I have been trying UIMA JAVA_SDK to extract the text between two tags
using regex group and also i have to access the index position(Begin and
End Value)of the matched annotation for the text between tags.
REGEX I USED IS :
I need the annoation to be matched only for the group(.+?)

Explain me with a detailed Explanation and example.
Thanks in Advance.

Re: To match group in regex using uima java sdk

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
Hi,

is this a current question or was it answered by the ruta answer?

Best,

Peter