Posted to dev@age.apache.org by John Gemignani <jo...@bitnine.net> on 2022/11/04 18:40:17 UTC

[VOTE] Apache AGE 1.1.0 for PG12 Release

Dear Apache Community,

We are now opening the vote for the Apache AGE release 1.1.0 for PostgreSQL
12 (PG12).

To learn more about Apache AGE, please see http://age.apache.org/

Functionalities included and addressed in this release:

   - Support for Agtype containment ops and GIN Indices.
   - Add CALL [YIELD] grammar rules for the implementation of CALL
   procedures.
   - VLE path variable integration performance patch.
   - Improve WHERE clause performance and support index scans.
   - Allow global graph contexts to see currentCommandIds.
   - Cache Agtype and GRAPHID OIDs.
   - Allow lists and maps to be used in the SET clause.
   - Fix bug in aggregate function collect().
   - Fix Bug in WHERE clause and property constraints.
   - Fix VLE local cache bug (crash).
   - Fix bug where integers were not being serialized correctly when stored
   in GIN indices.
   - Fix the VLE peek_stack_head routine to return a NULL if the stack is
   NULL.
   - Fix MERGE visibility in chained commands, SET specifically.
   - Fix github issue #212 <https://github.com/apache/age/pull/212> - Add
   access operator (->, ->>) to Agtype.
   - Fix github issue #220 <https://github.com/apache/age/issues/220> - fix
   local cached contexts for static procedures.
   - Fix github issue #224 <https://github.com/apache/age/pull/224> - fix
   regression tests to fix issues on mac with trigonometric functions.
   - Fix github issue #235 <https://github.com/apache/age/issues/235> -
   when MERGE and SET were used together.
   - Fix github issue #240 <https://github.com/apache/age/issues/240> -
   negative array bounds.
   - Fix github issue #240 <https://github.com/apache/age/issues/240> -
   negative array bounds - addendum.
   - Updated README.

The git tag to be discussed and voted upon:

https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/PG12/v.1.1.0-rc0
<https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/PG12%2Fv1.1.0-rc0>

The git commit hash:

     commit 1d9d60197e2cf3fc48aac573278f6f9e173ee78b

The release files for 1.1.0, can be found at:

 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/age/PG12/1.1.0.rc0
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/age/PG12/1.1.0.rc0>

Signatures used for AGE RCs can be found in this file:

https://downloads.apache.org/age/KEYS
<https://downloads.apache.org/age/KEYS>

The fingerprint of key to sign release artifacts:

4293 0603 8E35 AC05 4DBB  4B58 26B6 CD9D CD5B 0045

For information about the contents of this release, see:

https://github.com/apache/age/releases/tag/PG12/v1.1.0-rc0

Please review that everything meets your criteria and vote accordingly.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache AGE 0.7.0

[ ] 0 I won't get in the way

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

As always, thank you for your time.

John Gemignani

Re: [VOTE] Apache AGE 1.1.0 for PG12 Release

Posted by 신한별 <si...@gmail.com>.
+1

2022년 11월 5일 (토) 오전 10:25, Kyungwon Jeon <kw...@bitnine.net>님이 작성:

Posted by Kyungwon Jeon <kw...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Josh Innis <jo...@bitnine.net>.
+1

Posted by Jasper Blues <ja...@liberation-data.com>.
+1

Posted by Eya Badal Abdisho <ey...@bitnine.net>.
+1 I checked the following.

Posted by Young Seung Andrew Ko <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

Really important milestone for AGE
Thank you

Posted by Joe Suh <js...@bitnine.net>.
+1

* Joe Suh / 서준섭*

* 과장 / 마케팅전략팀*

*M* : 010-5364-5357 * P* : 070-5038-5732
*F * : 070-8677-2552
서울특별시 강남구 테헤란로 516 정헌빌딩 4층
F4, 516, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

2022년 11월 5일 (토) 오후 12:13, Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>님이 작성:

Posted by Alex Kwak <em...@apache.org>.
-0

Posted by John Gemignani <jo...@bitnine.net>.
We are closing this voting thread and will announce the results shortly.

John

Posted by Muhammad Shoaib <mu...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding

Posted by Dehowe Feng <de...@bitnine.net>.