Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Deepak <de...@nagarro.com> on 2004/03/12 12:12:17 UTC

Maximum limit on no of sheet..

Hello All,
Can anybody Please tell me following things:
1> Maximum limit for the sheets in Excel wordbook with POI API.
2> Maximum limit for the rows in a sheet of Excel wordbook with POI API.
3> Maximum limit for the columns in a sheet of Excel wordbook with POI API.

Any Help in this regard would be appreciated..

With Regards,
Deepak Kumar

AW: Maximum limit on no of sheet..

Posted by Karl-Heinz Zengerle <ka...@sawag.com>.
Hi Deepak.

According to other discussed problems your main limit is the memory for
the JavaVM which you have to increase in case of problems.

Regards,	Karl-Heinz.