Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> on 2022/08/18 16:50:38 UTC

FrOSCon 2021 - link to 'booth'

Hello,

Free Software and Open Source - these are the topics of FrOSCon (Free
and Open Source Software Conference). Every year in August the computer
science department of the University of Applied Sciences
Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, supported by FrOSCon e.V., will organize an exciting
program with talks and workshops for visitors of all ages. The event is
topped off with a fair of booths from FLOSS projects and companies.

This year FrOSCon will be held again at Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of
Applied Science, Grantham-Allee 20, 53757 Sankt Augustin.

See https://www.froscon.org/en/

We have booth for Apache OpenOffice at FrOSCon 2022 (like nearly every
year).

Here is the link:

https://www.froscon.org/en/program/exhibitors/#a3635

Please join or visit us!

Kind regards
Michael

Re: FrOSCon 2022

Posted by "Dr. Michael Stehmann" <an...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de>.

Excuse my mistake

Kind regards
Michael

Re: FrOSCon 2021 - link to 'booth'

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

I am happy too to meet everyone on Saturday!

All the best

Peter

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Michael,