Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/08 11:03:44 UTC

Tika Wiki (Was: [VOTE] New TIKA 0.2 Release Candidate 1)

Hi,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 2:41 AM, Mattmann, Chris A
<ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Since I didn't see an official Tika wiki yet, I went ahead and requested
> INFRA to set us up a MoinMoin one (since it seems that at least Lucene
> Java and Nutch use it) [...]

Nice, good idea!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Tika Wiki (Was: [VOTE] New TIKA 0.2 Release Candidate 1)

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
FWIW, Mahout uses Confluence, and I find the experience a whole lot
more pleasurable, but +0 on either choice.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

<ch...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Since I didn't see an official Tika wiki yet, I went ahead and requested
> INFRA to set us up a MoinMoin one (since it seems that at least Lucene
> Java and Nutch use it) [...]

Looks like the wiki is now available, see http://wiki.apache.org/tika/

BR,

Jukka Zitting