Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ne...@swisslab.de on 2006/04/11 10:15:22 UTC

external-grafic content - FOP 091

Hello List,

I ve got a Formatting Object including a fo:external-grafic with binary
content. If I want to convert this, I get the following exception:
java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: data

The source attribute looks like this:
<fo:external-graphic content-width="96.75pt" content-height="96pt"
scaling="non-uniform" src="data:,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASwBLAAD ....

is it planned to support the data: protocol? Or is there any other way I can
make FOP091 render the data inside the source attribute?

with best regards,
Jan

Re: external-grafic content - FOP 091

Posted by Manuel Mall <mm...@arcus.com.au>.
On Tuesday 11 April 2006 16:15, news@swisslab.de wrote:
> Hello List,

Jan,

have you seen
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=110875657902117&w=2 ?
It discusses a possible solution.

> I ve got a Formatting Object including a fo:external-grafic with
> binary content. If I want to convert this, I get the following
> exception: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: data
>
> The source attribute looks like this:
> <fo:external-graphic content-width="96.75pt" content-height="96pt"
> scaling="non-uniform" src="data:,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASwBLAAD ....
>
> is it planned to support the data: protocol? Or is there any other
> way I can make FOP091 render the data inside the source attribute?
>
> with best regards,
> Jan

Manuel

Re: external-grafic content - FOP 091

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Support for RFC2397 data URLs is built into FOP Trunk today and will be
available with FOP 0.92. Otherwise, use the solution pointed out by
Manuel.

On 11.04.2006 10:15:22 news wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I ve got a Formatting Object including a fo:external-grafic with binary
> content. If I want to convert this, I get the following exception:
> java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: data
>
> The source attribute looks like this:
> <fo:external-graphic content-width="96.75pt" content-height="96pt"
> scaling="non-uniform" src="data:,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEASwBLAAD ....
>
> is it planned to support the data: protocol? Or is there any other way I can
> make FOP091 render the data inside the source attribute?
>
> with best regards,
> Jan

Jeremias Maerki

Re: FOP - help in alternate color setting in table

Posted by Cinzia <ci...@dsl.pipex.com>.
Debasish wrote:

> I mean to say, using fo:table Tag of XSL-FO, do we have some attribute to
> achieve alternate color for table rows ?

No I'm afraid.
Cinzia

Re: FOP - help in alternate color setting in table

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Debasish Jana wrote:
> I mean to say, using fo:table Tag of XSL-FO, do we have some attribute to
> achieve alternate color for table rows ?

No. You have to set the background color for the table cells
explicitly. This should be always possible.

J.Pietschmann

RE: FOP - help in alternate color setting in table

Posted by Debasish Jana <de...@anshinsoft.com>.
I mean to say, using fo:table Tag of XSL-FO, do we have some attribute to
achieve alternate color for table rows ?

Regards,

Debasish

Posted by Cinzia <ci...@dsl.pipex.com>.