Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yves Arsenault <yv...@carrefour.peicaps.org> on 2002/04/15 00:09:00 UTC

Configuration....

Hello,

I'm wondering how to configure this newly installed version of Apache 2.0.35 to display .cfm templates. I have installed a ColdFusion server and the Apache web server on my personal PC (which runs Win XP home) for developpement purposes.

I am very new to Apache...

Thanks,
Yves Arsenault

Re: Configuration....