Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Richard Beare <ri...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/30 10:49:41 UTC

Best practice for configuring jolt processor?

Hi,
What is the preferred way of managing the jolttransformrecord processor
specification? Is there a convenient way to store the spec in a file that
can be version controlled etc?

Re: Best practice for configuring jolt processor?

Posted by Richard Beare <ri...@gmail.com>.
What are the options for populating context variables? e.g. is there a
pattern to load all files from a folder, create variables based on
filename, and populate those variables with the file content?

My problem isn't reusing the transform on multiple nodes, although that may
happen in the future, but simplifying the management of the transform
content.

Thanks

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Richard Beare <ri...@gmail.com>.