Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2010/04/09 17:26:43 UTC

purpose of properties scm.branch, scm.module.path, and scmBranchPropertyName

What is the purpose of these properties set in the uimaj pom?

What components in the build make use of these settings?

A quick google search didn't seem to show an obvious answer, and a
search of our project poms didn't turn up any uses :-)

-Marshall

Re: purpose of properties scm.branch, scm.module.path, and scmBranchPropertyName

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Marshall, as far as I know those properties are related to the Maven
Release/SCM Plugin and used by Maven BuildNumber Plugin.
Moreover it was part of the fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1694 , as far as I can remember
it prevented some warnings to come up, but it was a bit hard to debug what
that warning were really meaning so that tags stayed.

Tommaso