Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2018/06/05 20:25:00 UTC

JSONLD Tests take a long time

Hi Folks,
Anyone have insight into why this is?

[INFO] Running org.apache.any23.extractor.rdf.JSONLDExtractorTest
[INFO] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
7.841 s - in org.apache.any23.extractor.rdf.JSONLDExtractorTest

Thanks
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: JSONLD Tests take a long time

Posted by Hans Brende <fi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, and I just realized that it's actually testing the caching behavior on
*two* different remote json-ld contexts (schema.org and
schema.org/docs/jsonldcontext.json). So we could cut the 8 seconds down to
4 by removing the second url, if that's necessary.

Posted by Hans Brende <fi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lewis.