Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Arminio Andrei <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/21 18:30:44 UTC

Mail Attachement Problem

Hi all,

I try to send a mail with <mail> task that will have an .jar attachement. My code is something like this:

<mail mailhost="mysmtpserver">
  <from address="from@domain.com" />         <replyto address="replyto@domain.com" />

        <to address="to@domain.com" />

   -      <fileset dir="/home/jboss-4.0.1sp1/builds/lastbuild">
              <include name="oracle.ddl.jar"  />

    </fileset>

 </mail>

The problem is: the .jar file is included in message body. How can I have a real attachement not a big message body useless?

Regards,
Arminio A.

---------------------------------

Re: Mail Attachement Problem

Posted by Arminio Andrei <ar...@yahoo.com>.
It works now!

  Thank you Antoine

  Cheers,
  Arminio A.

Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:
  Hello Arminio,

try adding in the mail tag a message nested element.

address="replyto@domain.com" />

delivery of oracle.ddl.jar

also, copy mail.jar and activation.jar to $ANT_HOME/lib, these 2 jars when present make the mail task use an implementation of Sun to send the email which might work better.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Antoine
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Arminio Andrei
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: Mail Attachement Problem

> Hi all,
>
> I try to send a mail with task that will have an .jar attachement.
> My code is something like this:
>

> > address="replyto@domain.com" />
>

> -
>

> The problem is: the .jar file is included in message body. How can I have
> a real attachement not a big message body useless?
>
> Regards,
> Arminio A.

---------------------------------
Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.

Re: Mail Attachement Problem

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Arminio,

try adding in the mail tag a message nested element.

 <mail mailhost="mysmtpserver">
   <from address="from@domain.com" />         <replyto
 address="replyto@domain.com" />

         <to address="to@domain.com" />

<message>delivery of oracle.ddl.jar</message>

Datum: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Von: Arminio Andrei <ar...@yahoo.com>
An: user@ant.apache.org