Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Joshua Lim <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 19:59:12 UTC

ModalWindow + HeaderContributor + Hosted Javascript = Access to restricted URI denied

Hi

I am trying to wicketise plaxo address book widget and have a
PlaxoAddressBookWidget as a panel. I use this widget within another panel -
"SendToFriend".

everything there works fine when I use "SendToFriend" panel within any
page.  However, when I have this panel called from a ModalDialog (via ajax),
I get an "Access to restricted URI denied" error.

Tracing the errror with Firebug, it seems to complian at wicket-ajax.js
(line 846) - when it is trying to access a HeaderContributor.forJavascript(
http://www.plaxo.com/css/m/js/...)
since it is on a foreign host.

Not sure if this is all correct as intended...  but as an alternative, I
downloaded all the js file from plaxo, and serve them up locally and both
cases (page and modaldialog) works ok.

attached is a quickstart, can anyone help me understand this better? :-(

Thanks
Joshua