Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de> on 2003/03/03 22:38:30 UTC

[ann] new release

hi all,

the first 1.0 release candidate is out. We have tried to fix all known
problems of the 0.9.9 release.
We have also paid much attention to the build process under the
different jdks.
The tutorial apps should work without problems now.

enJoy,
Thomas

Re: [ann] new release

Posted by Michael Mogley <mm...@hotmail.com>.
Thomas et al,

Congratulations.

What is the status on incorporating the fix to Oracle lobs?

Michael