Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Veena Basavaraj <vb...@cloudera.com> on 2014/11/17 21:59:57 UTC

backporting to sqoop2 from 1.99.4 branch

fyi.

Last week I did a few fixes in branch 1.99.4 only related to the connector/
driver upgrade from 1.99.3 to 1.99.4

Due to the recent Sqoop2 DerbyRepo*Handle rename/refactor to the
CommonRepo*Handler.., we need to port the following 3 tickets to the Sqoop2
code and the same patch would not apply.

Tickets to be ported to sqoop2 from the 1.99.4 branch

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1741 ( port of SQOOP-1736)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1734 ( port of SQOOP-1725)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1733 ( port of SQOOP-1728)

Abe has volunteered to port these over to the sqoop2.  Let me know if you
run into any issues.

Best,
*./Vee*