Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul Erkens <pj...@xs4all.nl> on 2002/12/12 09:45:35 UTC

[users@httpd] reinstall on win2k

Hi,

I have difficulty removing apache from my win2k machine because it doesn't
appear in the add/remove programs icon in control panel. I'd like to
reinstall apache in order to start the configuration wizard again, so I can
start with a clean config file. How should I remove apache so I can
reinstall it, or is there another way to run the config wizard by deleting a
particular file to initiate creation of a new .conf file?

Regards,
Paul.