Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by vi...@oz.com on 2005/05/18 15:57:12 UTC

Capturing a threadgroup's end of execution

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way in JMeter to identify when all the
threads of a given ThreadGroup have finished executing (a bit like
implementing the TestListener interface allows you to know when an entire
test ends). If there is no straightforward way of doing this is there a
circuitous way?

Thanks in advance,
Vince

Re: Capturing a threadgroup's end of execution

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Just wondering - why do you need to do this?

S.