Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ABouchama <ti...@yahoo.Fr> on 2014/10/24 15:22:35 UTC

Re: disableTimeToLive property ignored

I think that you have to remove the requestTimeout=5s. I think you can't mix
requestTimeout with disableTimeToLive to true

to(ExchangePattern.InOut,
"activemq:queue:ValidationInQueue?replyTo=PaymentsOutQueue&replyToType=Exclusive&disableTimeToLive=true")

Regards

Re: disableTimeToLive property ignored

Posted by Petr Zhura <pe...@gmail.com>.
I can do that regarding to the camel docs. http://camel.apache.org/jms.html,
section "About time to live":

/So the two options requestTimeout and disableTimeToLive gives you fine
grained control when doing request/reply.
/