Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/05 14:03:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

Hi,

A candidate for the PDFBox 1.2.1 release is available at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/pdfbox/1.2.1/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.2.1/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 01a70f0c6c502f7d86ed85b6b89723fc6d4b3c25.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/pdfbox/1.2.1/repo/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1. The vote
is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

My vote is +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1.

The vote passes as follows:

    +1 Adam Nichols
    +1 Andreas Lehmkühler
    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Philipp Koch

Thanks! I'll push the release out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

Posted by Ad...@swmc.com.
[+1] Ran all my regression tests dealing with bookmarks and some basic
file merging tests.  I did not have time to build the tag myself, I just
used Jukka's jar file.

----
Thanks,
Adam

From:
Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>
To:
PDFBox Development <de...@pdfbox.apache.org>
Date:
07/05/2010 05:05
Subject:
[VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

Hi,

A candidate for the PDFBox 1.2.1 release is available at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/pdfbox/1.2.1/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.2.1/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is
01a70f0c6c502f7d86ed85b6b89723fc6d4b3c25.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/pdfbox/1.2.1/repo/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1. The vote
is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PDFBox PMC votes are cast.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

My vote is +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

?  Click here to submit conditions

This email and any content within or attached hereto from  Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.  is confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email information is strictly prohibited, and that the documents should be returned to this office immediately by email. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege. Please do not include your social security number, account number, or any other personal or financial information in the content of the email. Should you have any questions, please call  (800) 453 7884.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache PDFBox 1.2.1

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.
[ x] +1 Release this package as Apache PDFBox 1.2.1(used maven as build tool)

regards,
philipp

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Trying to test this one so I can vote ...

Using ANT build:
* Had to copy the Release folder from 1.1.0 into 1.2.1
* Getting compile errors in PDType1CFont:

    [javac]
D:\OpenSource\Apache\PDFBox\tags\1.2.1\pdfbox\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\pdmodel\fo
nt\PDType1CFont.java:586: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Entry
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1CFont.PDFEncoding
    [javac]             Iterator<Entry> parentEntries =
parent.getEntries().iterator();
    [javac]                      ^
    [javac]
D:\OpenSource\Apache\PDFBox\tags\1.2.1\pdfbox\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\pdmodel\fo
nt\PDType1CFont.java:586: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getEntries()
    [javac] location: class org.apache.fontbox.cff.encoding.CFFEncoding
    [javac]             Iterator<Entry> parentEntries =
parent.getEntries().iterator();
    [javac]                                                   ^
    [javac]
D:\OpenSource\Apache\PDFBox\tags\1.2.1\pdfbox\src\main\java\org\apache\pdfbox\pdmodel\fo
nt\PDType1CFont.java:611: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method
addEntry(org.apache.fontbox.cff.charset.CFFCharset.Entry)
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDType1CFont.PDFCharset
    [javac]                 addEntry(parentEntries.next());
    [javac]                 ^

Using Maven build:
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) org.apache.pdfbox:fontbox:jar:1.2.1
2) org.apache.pdfbox:jempbox:jar:1.2.1
  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.pdfbox:pdfbox:bundle:1.2.1
        2) org.apache.pdfbox:jempbox:jar:1.2.1

So ... am I doing something wrong?  Or is there a problem w/ that source ...
or maybe the build.xml or pom.xml files?