Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by David --- <da...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/03/18 11:09:10 UTC

Saxparser, How to get filename while parsing file?

Hi,
How can i get the name of the file. I'm implementing a
sax2 parser and I display only the value of specific
tags using the characters(const XMLCh* const chars,
const unsigned int length) class member after checking
in StartElement the name of the tag.

I want to include the name of the file while getting
everytag i'm interested in characters. What should be
the member class for that ?
Basically something like the getSystemID member. How
can i call it while the parsing is being done ?