Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/02/01 10:34:38 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by David Lawson

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by David Lawson.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=172&rev2=173

    * We handle about 3000TB per week
    * Our clusters vary from 10 to 500 nodes
    * Hypertable is also supported by Baidu
+
+  * [[http://www.beebler.com|Beebler]]
+   * 14 node cluster (each node has: 2 dual core CPUs, 2TB storage, 8GB RAM)
+   * We use hadoop for matching dating profiles

   * [[http://bixolabs.com/|Bixo Labs]] - Elastic web mining
    * The Bixolabs elastic web mining platform uses Hadoop + Cascading to quickly build scalable web mining applications.