Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Geelong Yao <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/27 03:21:17 UTC

one node restart

Hi

When one of my node in cluster restart,would it be automatically added in
HDFS ?
When I restart one of my node,I have to restart the Hadoop. Is there any
solution for this?

BRs
Geelong

Re: one node restart

Posted by Serge Blazhievsky <ha...@gmail.com>.
Depends on the distribution you are using. Most of them have services around those services and will start automatically.

If not, it surely can be configured that way.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: one node restart

Posted by Serge Blazhievsky <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: one node restart