Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by 勾王敏浩 <gw...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2019/03/03 03:03:31 UTC

question about get the remark of table and column using calcite jdbc

Hi,
    Currently we face a problem,when we use calcite connection to get the comment of the table,the "REMARK" of table is returned with "null".

    I wonder whether we can get table comment or column comment using calcite.

Thank you

Re: question about get the remark of table and column using calcite jdbc

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

In principle, you should so if you don't get anything there may be a bug.
Please, log a JIRA case and share the code that you used to obtain the
respective Metadata.

Best,
Stamatis

Στις Κυρ, 3 Μαρ 2019 στις 4:28 π.μ., ο/η 勾王敏浩 <gw...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>