Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by PiRanha <Pi...@ifrance.com> on 2006/07/07 17:39:11 UTC

How to make the Mailer Visualizer not being reset after each run ?

Hello,

I'm using JMeter (v2.2) to monitor the availability of Web Applications.
I tried the Mailer Visualizer and I noticed that this Visualizer is reset
after each test run (when launching a new run the number of consecutive
failures is reset instead of keeping its value from the end of the last run).

Other Visualizers like StatVisualizer are not reset after each run and if
necessary they can manually be reset via the Clear command menu.

I'd like to make the Mailer Visualizer having the same behaviour as the
StatVisualizer (and many other JMeter visualizers) that is to say not being
automatically reset at the beginning of each run. I am not an expert of the
way JMeter works so it's quite difficult for me to know if it is possible to
do this kind of change and how to do it.

Any help will be welcome :)

Remark :
In fact this is not directly the MailerVisualizer I want to modify but a
listener I coded myself from the example of the MailerVisualizer (which sends
HTTP notifications instead of e-mails).

Regards.
PiRanha