Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Garrett Heaver <ga...@researchandmarkets.com> on 2004/12/09 15:31:51 UTC

maxDoc()

Can anyone please explain to my why maxDoc returns 0 when Luke shows 239,473
documents?

maxDoc returns the correct number until I delete a document. And I have
called optimize after the delete but still the problem remains

Strange.

Any ideas greatly appreciated

Garrett

Re: maxDoc()

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Garrett,

Share some code, it will be easier for others to help you that way.
Obviously, this would be a huge bug if the problem were within Lucene.

Otis