Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Harro Lissenberg <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/28 21:30:12 UTC

Meetings in the Netherlands (or neighbouring countries)

A colleague and I are getting more and more interested in Wicket and
where wondering if any meetings/presentations/lectures in or around
the Netherlands are being planned.
The community meetups page is rather out-of-date:

http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/community-meetups.html

So, anybody out there know of any meetings that might be worthwhile?

Re: Meetings in the Netherlands (or neighbouring countries)

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
me to

Posted by Rob Sonke <ro...@tigrou.nl>.