Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com> on 2006/12/08 06:15:12 UTC

doubt on beehive package structure

Hi..

         i need one clarification , regarding package structure in beehive.
1) whether i should have package structure as mentioned in doc or 2) i can
have src  package(controller files(.java)) and web package (.jsp ) files
separately.

Is it possible in beehive1.0.1 ? clear my doubts

for example

 src
     welcomepkg
          Controller.java
     beehivepkg
           Controller.java
    Loginpkg
           handler.java
web
    welcomepkg
        index.jsp
    resourcepkg
           error.jsp
    loginwelcomepkg
        index.jsp
        success.jsp
  WEB-INF
        tld
        lib
                 is it possible in 1.0.1?

i would be happy if u clear my doubts, bcos i am not getting this one

regards
sam

   web.xml

Re: doubt on beehive package structure

Posted by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com>.
Hi srinivas

      Thanks, but when i do so i am getting  error in <netui:form
action="processLogin"> in this place, denoting that
invalid action form. but i have done as in doc i.e
http://beehive.apache.org/docs/1.0.1/netui/tutorial.html#ceate

     In my controller i have  like this

           @Jpf.Controller(
      simpleActions = {
          @Jpf.SimpleAction(name="begin", path="/pageflow/index.jsp"),
          @Jpf.SimpleAction(name="login", path="/pageflow/login.jsp" )
      }
)
public class Controller
extends PageFlowController {

    @Jpf.Action (
         forwards= {
             @Jpf.Forward(name="success", path ="/pageflow/display.jsp")
         }
    )

    public Forward processLogin(LoginForm loginForm) {

        log("UserName    : " + loginForm.getUserName());
        log("Designation : " + loginForm.getDesignation());

        Forward fwd = new Forward("success");
        fwd.addActionOutput("userName", loginForm.getUserName());
        fwd.addActionOutput("designation", loginForm.getDesignation());
        return fwd;
    }

    private static void log(Object o) {

        if (o instanceof Throwable) {
            ((Throwable)o).printStackTrace(System.err);
        } else {
            System.out.println(o + "");
        }
    }

}

package structure is
src
    pageflow
           Controller.java
    bean
             LoginForm.java
web
    pageflow
             Login.jsp
             dispaly.jsp
             index.jsp
      WEB-INF
    my login.jsp contains
                            <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-1"
    pageEncoding="ISO-8859-1"%>
<%@ taglib uri = "/WEB-INF/tld/beehive-netui-tags-html.tld" prefix ="netui"
%>

<netui:html>
	<netui:body>
		 Hi Welcome!!!
          <netui:form action="processLogin">
dataSource="actionForm.userName"/></td>
dataSource="actionForm.designation"/></td>

            <netui:button value="Submit"/>
        </netui:form>
  </netui:body>
</netui:html>

My index.jsp has <netui:anchor action ="login">Login</netui:anchor>

   when i hit http://localhost:8080/<contextname>/pageflow/begin.do?       i
am getting index.jsp
after clicking login link in index.jsp, i am getting "action:processLogin
invalid action".. repeatly  such error i am getting.

what is the error in program ?..what is the error in <netui:form> kindly
help me

with expectation

regards
sam