Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Joshi, Pavankumar" <Jo...@fast.au.fujitsu.com> on 2014/10/15 03:11:44 UTC

Whitelist Test case failing in Mobilespec 3.6.3

Hello devs,

I am currently testing mobilespec 3.6.3 and I found a test case failing in whitelist.
The test case is written like
itShouldMatch('file:///foo.html', [ ]);

As I understand that a new whitelist URL file:///foo.html<file:///\\foo.html> is added and then tested for the pattern "[]". The API whitelist.isUrlWhiteListed(url);  returns false which means that blank patterns are not allowed.
But the test cases expects the return value to be true. Hence the test case fails.

Now is it the mistake of the test case or the API? What should I do to make this test case pass?

Please can you tell me where is an explanation about Whitelist "match" and "test" API explained and what does a pattern stand for?

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
Pavan Joshi

Re: Whitelist Test case failing in Mobilespec 3.6.3

Posted by Edna Y Morales <ey...@us.ibm.com>.
Actually it looks like it was already fixed on master. But the issue was
with the test case itself.

Thanks,
Edna Morales

From:	Edna Y Morales/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
To:	dev@cordova.apache.org
Date:	10/15/2014 09:13 AM
Subject:	Re: Whitelist Test case failing in Mobilespec 3.6.3

I submitted a pull request to fix this test case, but it has not been
merged in yet. Although now it has merge conflicts that I need to resolve
before it can get pulled in.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec/pull/107

Thanks,
Edna Morales

"Joshi, Pavankumar" ---10/14/2014 09:12:52 PM---Hello devs, I am currently
testing mobilespec 3.6.3 and I found a test case failing in whitelist.