Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Su...@epamail.epa.gov on 2002/03/07 17:30:47 UTC

Setting the org.xml.sax.driver

How do I set the org.xml.sax.driver system property to create an
createXMLReader?  I know it can be done on the compiler command line.
However, I would like to do it in my program.

I have tried the command System.setProperty
("org.xml.sax.driver","org.xml.sax.helpers.ParserFactory"); but it does
not work.  I get the error:

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: org.xml.sax.helpers.ParserFactory
     at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:121)
     at
org.xml.sax.helpers.XMLReaderFactory.createXMLReader(XMLReaderFactory.java:96)
     at cms.xml.xmljava1.Example1.main(Example1.java:81)

I suspect I am using the wrong SAX Parser.

Anybody offer any help!!!

Thanks in Advance

Jeff Sulman