Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 22:06:13 UTC

Fwd: Feature sponsorship proposal

That's a good question.  I have always heard this was the case and I think I
remember someone sending out a link in the past, but I don't keep up with
this kind of stuff.

Can anyone on legal point me to such a paragraph?  (sorry if this is the
wrong forum for this question)

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henri for that clarification.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.