Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2014/11/09 21:09:18 UTC

Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Hi!

once Cos bailed with our Bigtop preso @ApacheCON
this made me the last man standing. I'll try to pimp the
project as much as I can, but I need your help: any
suggestions of things that I should highlight? Obviously,
I'll be talking about our bread-n-butter stuff, but what
else: vagrant is pretty cool and so is BigPetStore. What
else?

Also, on the BigPetStore side of things -- any chance
I can get an existing slide deck to lift a few slides?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by Evans Ye <sa...@gmail.com>.
I only have some simple, colorful slides about vagrant's architecture
Not sure if this helps:)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByyJCIvBvbvWN2xBS1FUMjdqc3M/edit

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

If you have questions on the slides, let us know.  Jay cherrypicked the
most interesting bits from my slides for the conference talk, but I can
always point you to the full slide deck if you need.

RJ

--
em rnowling@gmail.com
c 954.496.2314

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,

--
em rnowling@gmail.com
c 954.496.2314

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
You guys are soooo great!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
You guys are soooo great!

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Roman!

--
jay vyas

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Roman!

--
jay vyas

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Dude, that hurts...

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Dude, that hurts...

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman and Jay,

Here are a draft of the slides I put together for the talk at BDCloud.  Jay
may need to cherry pick and add his own since these are pretty detailed.

RJ

--
em rnowling@gmail.com
c 954.496.2314

Re: Any suggestions on latest and greatest development to highlight?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi roman!

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi roman!