Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Kirk <ch...@convergys.com> on 2001/06/28 11:07:52 UTC

RE: TOMCAT SUCKS

This raises a good point, people who put so much work into an open project
such as Tomcat are rarely praised and often have to put up with a lot of
unnecessary flak!

So lets take time out from the 'This Sucks' theme and say THANK YOU TOMCAT!

- Chris.

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or
entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is
privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without
copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email
or by telephone (collect), so that the sender's address records can be
corrected.