Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by apc <ap...@apc.kg> on 2011/04/18 09:15:01 UTC

Re: How to Verify the text message response by using Jmeter Beanshell Assertion

Well, it is JMeter GUI bug - BeanShell Assertion has long vertical scrollbar
at the right side of panel.
If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see helper text explaining that some
predefined variables defined, including ResponseData.

I hope one day JMeter team will fix that bug, or just move helper text above
textarea.

Re: How to Verify the text message response by using Jmeter Beanshell Assertion

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 18 April 2011 08:15, apc <ap...@apc.kg> wrote:
> Well, it is JMeter GUI bug - BeanShell Assertion has long vertical scrollbar
> at the right side of panel.

Works fine for me.

> If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see helper text explaining that some
> predefined variables defined, including ResponseData.

Or you could read the manual page.

> I hope one day JMeter team will fix that bug, or just move helper text above
> textarea.

Bugs need to be reported via Bugzilla.