Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by vthiru2006 <vt...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/17 17:58:05 UTC

Re: API for custom processors by Clojure & other non-Java JVM-targetted languages?

Hi,

Do you guys have a working example on how to call an external java class
which I have in my custom jar specific to my project? I'm trying to use
executeStreamCommand processor.

Command Path : java -cp <MyJarName> <MyJavaClassInJar>
Command Args : -s <mySourceDir> -d <myDestDis> -p <myPropFile>
Working Dir : <My Working Dir>
Ignore STDIN : false

Am I missing something?

Re: API for custom processors by Clojure & other non-Java JVM-targetted languages?

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,

The command path should just be "java". The "-cp <jar name> <java class>" are all arguments to the java command.

Thanks
-Mark