Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2017/03/04 05:38:14 UTC

Re: Indy jars does not pull indy dependencies

You are correct in observing that we don't do any special pom configuration
for the indy artifacts. At the moment you are best using the indy version
of the "groovy-all" jar otherwise a bunch of excludes is required as you've
already discovered.

Posted by jim northrop <ja...@googlemail.com>.
Ok, fine. Let me know if u need any help 4 that one 😉

Sent from my iPad

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by jim northrop <ja...@googlemail.com>.