Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chris DuBois <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/20 10:22:13 UTC

Launching with m3.2xlarge instances: /mnt and /mnt2 mounted on 7gb drive

Using the spark-ec2 script with m3.2xlarge instances seems to not have /mnt
and /mnt2 pointing to the 80gb SSDs that come with that instance. Does
anybody know whether extra steps are required when using this instance type?

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Launching with m3.2xlarge instances: /mnt and /mnt2 mounted on 7gb drive

Posted by Xiangrui Meng <me...@gmail.com>.
You can also try a different region. I tested us-west-2 yesterday, and
it worked well. -Xiangrui

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris DuBois <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.