Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kenichi Mori <km...@oii.co.jp> on 2000/12/15 10:31:57 UTC

[HELP] JSP Security Sample

Hi there!

I'm playing with Tomcat+Apache.
I have configured Tomcat3.2 to be able to access via Apache1.3.12. So, I can
access tomcat samples by this URL:
http://mytesthost/examples/jsp/

But, when I access to this URL:
http://mytesthost/examples/jsp/security/protected/
Apache shows the list of directory '/examples/jsp/security/protected'
And when I clicked the link to 'index.jsp', Apache opens
http://mytesthost/examples/jsp/security/login/login.jsp

Problem is here. When I submitted some userid and passwd , a 404 Error
occurred:
"The requested URL /examples/jsp/security/login/j_security_check was not
found on this server."
I just added this line in the httpd.conf.:
"Include /usr/tomcat/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto"

Am I missing something to configure?
Does anyone have the same problem?

***************************
Kenichi Mori
Engineer
  Business Solution Div.

Open Interface Inc.
URL:http://www.oii.co.jp

Re: [HELP] JSP Security Sample

Posted by ni...@vecnatech.com.
I had the same problem. I'm still working on it. I'll let you know if I
figure anything out. Just remeber, you are not alone.

Nirav