Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by daniel robinson <dr...@dnai.com> on 2002/05/28 07:36:39 UTC

Real dumb question - how to concatenate XML files

Ok.  This is a dumb one, for many reasons - but I've been trying to
figure it out for hours and have been all over the mail archives to try
and figure it out.

Say I have 3 XML files and I want to use them with an XSLT to respond to

a request.  What is the best way to do this?  I checked out the FAQ but
had no idea WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE INSIDE THE XML files being
concatenated.  An example would be VERY USEFUL.  I tried using cinclude
but that didn't help.

Sorry for being such a noob.