Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 17:10:32 UTC

Where can i find ChildPropertyTreeModel, TreeModel, etc?

I need this classes to create some tree examples, if i use
ChildPropertyTreeModel, TreeModel, etc... this classes are not found. I
found a website (
http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/xref/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/model/ChildPropertyTreeModel.html)
where i can see the class's but it isn't supposed to have them by default in
the triniadad jars or something?

Thanks

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything

Re: Where can i find ChildPropertyTreeModel, TreeModel, etc?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need this classes to create some tree examples, if i use
> ChildPropertyTreeModel, TreeModel, etc... this classes are not found. I
> found a website
> (http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-api/xref/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/model/ChildPropertyTreeModel.html)
> where i can see the class's but it isn't supposed to have them by default in
> the triniadad jars or something?

sure, they ARE in -api JAR

-M

> Thanks
>

> --
> Ping is just a number timming is everything

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org